Does your athletic team or student club want to make a global impact through serving together? Host a meal-packaging event and help feed hungry children around the world!
Food Aid International is a humanitarian, global, IRS approved 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that has joined the fight against poverty and world hunger. Through a partnership with Kids Against Hunger, Food Aid packages and ships malnutrition-fighting meals to starving children around the world.
In a world where 16,000 children die everyday due to hunger related illness, Food Aid International seeks to mobilize volunteers to package meals, ship meals, and save lives! We truly believe that through strategic partnerships, there is hope for the hungry!
Meal packing events combine the good will of an organization, volunteer participation, and the focused efficiency of the Food Aid International meal assembly system. They are practical, fun and most importantly, life-changing. Anyone can participate, from business team executives to soccer teams and youth groups. Food Aid International can mobilize a small group, or up to thousands of volunteers to make a difference.
In a world where 16,000 children die everyday due to hunger, your group or organization can be part of the solution to world hunger! Host a Meal Packing Event to help Food Aid International feed orphans around the world.
Here’s How it Works:
1. Your organization decides to host an event and sets a meal goal and event date
2. You begin to recruit volunteers to help promote and serve at your event
3. Food Aid will partner with you to help raise funds for the meals ($0.25/meal)
4. Food Aid staff will equip your volunteers to pack meals at your event (we provide ingredients, tools and expertise…you provide the volunteers to pack the meals!)
5. Meals are packed, shipped, and lives are saved!
Contact Us to find out how you can host a packing event and change lives!