International Food Programs:
Food Aid International’s volunteer-based meal packaging program plays an important role in reducing hunger around the world. Food Aid in partnership with Kids Against Hunger packages meals that have been formulated by food scientists to provide a rich source of easily digestible protein, carbohydrates, and vitamins needed by a malnourished child's body and mind. The food also accommodates to the broad diversity of ethnic tastes and religious differences around the world. These meals are then distributed around the world to families and children suffering from severe hunger and malnutrition.
Food Aid helps organizations establish or enhance their existing nutrition program to provide low cost, effective feeding solutions around the world to feed the hungry. Poverty, death, disease, and disasters wreak havoc in the lives of millions. Food Aid supports impoverished orphanages and non profit organizations around the world through our nutritious food programs.
WORLD HUNGER STATS
- -Hunger remains the No.1 cause of death in the world.
- -Every six seconds a child dies because of hunger and related causes (16,000/day).
- -923 million people across the world are hungry.
- -Every 3.6 seconds someone dies of hunger (24,000/day).
- -1.02 billion people do not have enough to eat