Host a Meal Packing Event:
Meal packing events combine the good will of an organization, volunteer participation, and the focused efficiency of the Food Aid International meal assembly system. They are practical, fun and most importantly, life-changing. Anyone can participate from business team executives to soccer teams and youth groups. Food Aid International can mobilize a small group, or up to thousands of volunteers to make a difference.
Here's How it Works:
1. Your organization decides to host an event and sets a meal goal and event date
2. You begin to recruit volunteers to help promote and serve at your event
3. Food Aid will partner with you to help raise funds for the meals ($0.25/meal)
4. Food Aid staff will equip your volunteers to pack meals at your event (we provide ingredients, tools and expertise...you provide the volunteers to pack the meals!)
5. Meals are packed, shipped, and lives are saved!
Contact Us to find out how you can host a packing event and change lives!